Daily Report for April 29, 2013
• Friday: Fannie Ainsworth, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 11:51 a.m. Friday, 400 block of South Ash Street, Susan Swan, 51, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 8 p.m. Friday, 700 block of North Poplar Street, Scott Myers, 51, Ottawa, on suspicion of criminal damage to property.
• 3:30 a.m. Sunday, 1100 block of College Street, Nicole Gingery, 21, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
• 2:27 p.m. Sunday, 1100 block of South Mulberry Street, Sean Hull, 26, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant and a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 9:48 p.m. Sunday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Steven Lively, 45, Garnett, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Police Department News
• 11:56 a.m. Friday, Franklin County District Court, 301 S. Main St., a 32-year-old Ottawa man reported a known suspect used a fraudulent document in district court.
• 8:26 a.m. Friday, 900 block of North Poplar Street, a 45-year-old Ottawa man reported a known suspect stole items from his residence.
• 2:01 p.m. Friday, 400 block of East Fourth Street, a 24-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole items from his residence.
• 7:29 a.m. Saturday, Casey’s General Store, 940 N. Main St., a 60-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect drove off without paying for fuel.
• 11:15 a.m. Saturday, Trendel Lumber, 1516 S. Main St., a 64-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole his flatbed trailer.
• 9:22 a.m. Sunday, 700 block of South Ash Street, an unknown vehicle struck a stop sign owned by the City of Ottawa.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 10:12 a.m. Saturday, 1829 E. Logan St., authorized controlled burning.
• Firefighters assisted with seven medical calls Friday through Sunday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters responded to three medical calls Saturday and Sunday.