Daily Report for May 1, 2013
• Monday: Cheryl Beyer, Ottawa; Barbara Evans, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Fallyn O’Malley, Ottawa.
• Monday: Elizabeth Smith, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Fannie Ainsworth, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 9:15 p.m. Tuesday, 534 Hoover St., Pomona, Douglas Farrell, 48, Pomona, on suspicion of criminal damage to property after a domestic dispute, according to a sheriff’s report.
Police Department Arrests
• 3:10 p.m. Monday, 300 block of South Main Street, Elijah Woods-Trainer, 23, Rantoul, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Police Department News
• 6:30 p.m. Monday, 200 block of South Cedar Street, a 35-year-old Ottawa man reported he was the victim of an aggravated assault.
• 7:28 a.m. Monday, 1300 block of South Maple Street, a 53-year-old Ottawa woman reported unknown subjects stole a four-wheeler from her property.
• 7:04 a.m. Tuesday, 800 block of South Lincoln Street, an 18-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect broke a window and took property from his vehicle.
• 10:57 a.m. Tuesday, 600 block of North Oak Street, a 19-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect entered her vehicle and stole her cell phone.
• 12:01 p.m. Tuesday, 1100 block of North Main Street, a 35-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect stole items from a storage unit.
• 1:33 p.m. Tuesday, 1100 block of North Main Street, a 52-year-old Pomona woman reported an unknown suspect stole items from a storage unit.
• 3:24 p.m. Tuesday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a 24–year-old Topeka woman reported an unknown suspect stole an undisclosed amount of money from the store.
• 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, 100 block of North Oak Street, a 36-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole items from a storage unit.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 8:01 p.m. Tuesday, 601 S. Burrough St., Lot No. 2, firefighters responded to a reported vehicle fire. The vehicle backfired through the carburetor, with no noticeable damage to the vehicle, according to a fire report.
• Firefighters assisted with five medical calls Monday and Tuesday.