Daily Report for Sept. 6, 2013
• Thursday: Marlene Ferguson, Ottawa.
• Wednesday: Lori Allen, Wellsville; Earl Foushee, Ottawa; Betty Reeves, Ottawa.
Police Department News
• 12:10 p.m. Wednesday, 13th and Main streets, a 17-year-old Ottawa boy was cited and released for reckless driving, according to a police report.
• 8:35 a.m. Wednesday, 500 block of North Cherry Street, a 59-year-old Ottawa man reported the theft of an electric fan from the City of Ottawa.
• 1:06 p.m. Wednesday, 400 block of East Ninth Street, a 47-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole his scooter sometime between July 1 and Wednesday.
• 3:50 p.m. Wednesday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a 24-year-old Garnett woman reported an unknown suspect stole merchandise.
• 7:44 a.m. Wednesday, Ninth and Main streets, a vehicle driven by Season Bass, 26, Ottawa, was struck by a car driven by Barry Wise Jr., 25, Ottawa. Wise was cited for failing to yield when turning left, no proof of insurance and driving while suspended, according to a police report.
• 3:04 p.m. Wednesday, 21st Street Terrace and South Princeton Circle Drive, a Ford Fusion driven by Joyce Eddings, 73, Greeley, was struck by a Chrysler van driven by David Siemers, 50, Waverly. Siemers was cited for disobeying a traffic signal, according to a police report.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Tuesday: 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 600 block of Walnut Street, special assignment; 500 block of Main Street, public assist; 500 block of East Third Street, juvenile complaint; 600 block of Walnut Street, public assist; 400 block of Main Street, warrant arrest; 400 block of East Fourth Street, verbal disturbance; 700 block of Main Street, public assist.
• Wednesday: 700 block of Main Street, lost property; 600 block of Walnut Street, special assignment; 600 block of Walnut Street, recovered property; 600 block of Pine Street, suspicious activity; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 200 block of East Sixth Street, hit and run; I-35 and K-33, motorist assist.