Daily Report for Feb. 25, 2013
• Saturday: Robert Kennedy, Ottawa.
• Friday: Genevie Hanes, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 2:15 a.m. Friday, 300 block of East Logan Street, Jennifer Dangerfield, 22, Lyndon, on an active City of Garnett warrant and on suspicion of driving with a suspended driver’s license after being stopped for a traffic infraction.
• 5:38 p.m. Saturday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., Lucas Simpkins, 33, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
Police Department News
• 7:25 p.m. Friday, 900 block of South Cedar Street, a 34-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect’s vehicle struck his legally parked company vehicle.
• 10:43 a.m. Saturday, 800 block of South Pecan Street, a 33-year-old Ottawa man reported a 52-year-old Pomona man threatened to harm him.
• 11:52 a.m. Saturday, AA Storage, 2201 S. Elm St., a 73-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect damaged locks to the storage units.
• 4:05 p.m. Saturday, 300 block of North Locust Street, a 42-year-old Ottawa woman reported a known 11-year-old Ottawa boy was bitten by an unknown dog.
• 3:46 a.m. Saturday, Love’s Travel Stop, 203 E. 27th St., Rocky Stephenson Jr., 30, Ottawa, and Stephen Duval, 39, Ottawa, were cited and released for disorderly conduct after an altercation.
• 4:34 p.m. Friday, 500 block of South Cedar Street, a vehicle driven by William Price, 90, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Antonio Padilla, 20, Ottawa. Price was cited for disobeying a stop sign.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 4:36 p.m. Friday, 1709 S. Maple St., fire in structure.
• 6:52 p.m. Friday, 315 E. Ninth St., false alarm.
• Firefighters assisted with 12 medical calls Friday through Sunday.