Daily Report for Feb. 27, 2013
• Monday: KC Bond, Williamsburg; Melissa Brooks, Pomona; Allison Eitzmann Smith, Ottawa; Nedra Lynch, Williamsburg; Miriam Yoder, Welda.
• Tuesday: Megan Osladil, Ottawa; Douglas Pabst, Pomona.
• Monday: Wanda Davis, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Robert Kennedy, Ottawa.
• Monday: Baby boy, 8 pounds, 14 ounces, to KC and Kyle Bond, Williamsburg; baby boy, 9 pounds, 5 ounces, to Allison Eitzmann Smith and Adam Smith, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Baby boy, 8 pounds, 7 ounces, to Melissa and Denton Brooks, Pomona; baby boy, 8 pounds, 2 ounces to Megan and James Osladil, Ottawa; baby boy, 7 pounds, 9 ounces, to Miriam and Steven Yoder, Welda.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 9:12 a.m. Monday, 1400 block of South Main Street, Matthew Bukaty, 28, Olathe, on an active Franklin County warrant.
• 5:52 p.m. Monday, 800 block of North Sycamore Street, Gina Niesluchowski, 48, Ottawa, on suspicion of disorderly conduct and harboring a vicious dog.
• 9:43 p.m. Tuesday, Forest Park, 320 N. Locust St., Raymond Tegtmeyer IV, 20, Ottawa, on suspicion of reckless driving.
Police Department News
• 2:10 a.m. Monday, Casey’s General Store, 940 N. Main St., a 33-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect drove off without paying for gasoline.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: 1000 block of Poplar Street, alarm call; 300 block of West Third Street, public assist; I-35 and K-33, assist outside agency.
• Saturday: 200 block of East 10th Street, animal complaint; 300 block of Elm Street, public assist.
• Sunday: 800 block of Main Street, theft report; 200 block of West Fifth Street, emergency message.
• Monday: 1000 block of Poplar Street, alarm call; 800 block of Main Street, medical call.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 3:40 a.m. Monday, K-68 and Kentucky Road, firefighters responded to a motor vehicle injury wreck.
• 4:49 a.m. Monday, 1424 S. Hickory St., firefighters responded to a downed power line.
• 5:56 a.m. Monday, 824 S. Cherry St., firefighters responded to a building weakened by snow accumulation.
• 5:42 a.m. Tuesday, 714 W. 11th St., firefighters responded to a downed power line.
• Firefighters assisted with seven medical calls Tuesday.
Rural Fire Departments
• 1:07 p.m. Sunday, 1561 Jackson Road, Williamsburg firefighters responded to a vehicle fire.
• Firefighters assisted with two medical calls Sunday and one standby Tuesday.