Daily Report for March 11, 2013
• Sunday: Robert Lorenz, Richmond.
• Friday: Melissa Harris, Wellsville; Bonita Kitts, Ottawa.
• Saturday: Dorothy Turney, Baldwin City.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 2:19 a.m. Saturday, 2200 block of Princeton Circle Drive, Clint Callaghan, 32, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence and transporting an open container.
• 5:06 p.m. Saturday, 200 block of South Main Street, Jessica Bowen, 36, Greeley, on suspicion of driving under the influence, driving while suspended, transporting an open container and refusing to take a preliminary breath test.
• 1:11 a.m. Monday, 1000 block of West 17th Street, John Singleterry, 35, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
Police Department News
• 5:06 p.m. Saturday, 200 block of South Main Street, police officers recovered a stolen vehicle for the Anderson County Sheriff’s Office after a traffic stop, according to a police report.
• 1:24 a.m. Sunday, 500 block of South Locust Street, Muncel Jones, 24, Ottawa, was cited for keeping a vicious dog after it bit a 26-year-old Ottawa man, according to a police report.
• 1:13 p.m. Friday, Ottawa High School, 1120 S. Ash St., a 57-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect stole property.
• 8:10 p.m. Friday, 1300 block of South Dogwood Street, a vehicle driven by Elizabeth Scott, 35, Ottawa, was backing out of a drive and struck a legally parked vehicle owned by Randi White, 21, Ottawa, according to a police report.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 9:43 p.m. Sunday, 718 S. Liberty St., firefighters investigated a carbon monoxide report.
• Firefighters assisted with two medical calls Friday through Sunday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters responded to five medical calls Friday through Sunday.