Daily Report for March 15, 2013
• Wednesday: Emma Stottlemire, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 11:39 a.m. Wednesday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Joel Sobba, 27, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 9:34 p.m. Wednesday, 1300 block of Pebble Beach Lane, Nathaniel Tinsley, 34, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery.
• 10:14 p.m. Thursday, 2200 S. Princeton St., Tara Jo Bennett, 20, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving while suspended.
Police Department News
• 1:24 p.m. Wednesday, 400 East Second Street, a 38-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect used her information to purchase items.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Wednesday: 400 block of Main Street, warrant arrest.
• Thursday: 4700 block of Thomas Road, recovered property; 700 block of Main Street, public assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 11:19 a.m. Wednesday, 1001 E. Logan St., authorized controlled burning.
• 12:55 p.m. Wednesday, 1332 S. Mulberry St., authorized controlled burning.
• 2:46 p.m. Wednesday, 2011 E. Logan St., firefighters responded to a brush fire.
• 5:16 p.m. Wednesday, 820 E. Sixth St., smoke detector activation. No fire reported.
• Firefighters assisted with seven medical calls Thursday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• Firefighters responded to three medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.