Daily Report for April 17, 2014
• Monday: Sylvia Comstock, Garnett; Aeriadini Hartley, Ottawa.
• Monday: Fred Boyles Jr., Garnett.
• Tuesday: Fannie Ainsworth, Ottawa; Joseph Alexander, Lane; Mildred Latimer, Ottawa.
• Monday: Baby boy, 7 pounds, 3 ounces, to Aeriadini Hartley and Nicholas Buckner, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 7:08 p.m. Sunday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Michael David, 25, Ottawa, on suspicion of criminal damage to property after damaging a kiosk machine in the county jail, according to a sheriff’s report. Estimated damage was $250.
Police Department Arrests
• 1:52 p.m. Tuesday, Forest Park, 320 N. Locust St., Jack Mibeck, 50, Ottawa, on a City of Wellsville warrant.
• 2:15 p.m. Tuesday, 100 block of South Hickory Street, Ethan Kitchen, 25, Ottawa, on suspicion of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and no proof of liability insurance after being stopped for illegal vehicle registration.
• 10:05 p.m. Tuesday, 200 block of North Main Street, Tony Criqui, 35, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Police Department News
• 8:01 a.m. Monday, 1700 block of South Main Street, a 48-year-old Pomona woman reported a 42-year-old known Pomona man attempted to contact her in violation of a court order.
• 9:45 a.m. Tuesday, Garnett State Savings Bank, 1250 E. Logan St., a stolen check was reported as being forged. The case is under investigation.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Tuesday: Franklin County Sheriff’s Office warrant service; I-35 at milepost 198, assist other agency; 1000 block of Poplar Street, motorist assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 7:18 a.m. Monday, 1154 N. Cherry St., assist other agency.
• 9:57 p.m. Monday, 331 E. 11th St., smoke detector activation. No fire reported.
• 1:32 a.m. Tuesday, 331 E. 11th St., smoke detector activation. No fire reported.
• 11:32 a.m. Tuesday, 725 S. Locust St., authorized controlled burning.
• 8:42 p.m. Tuesday, 1607 S. Oak St., investigated possible natural gas leak.
• Firefighters assisted with four medical calls Monday and Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 12:02 a.m. Saturday, Cloud Road, Ohio firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• 4:13 p.m. Saturday, 8 SW Fairview Road, Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison and Pomona firefighters responded to a structure fire.
• 5:13 a.m. Sunday, 4387 Vermont Road, Wellsville firefighters responded to a structure fire.
• 1:47 p.m. Tuesday, 2192 John Brown Road, Ohio and Richmond firefighters responded to a house fire.
• 4:44 p.m. Tuesday, 2049 Indiana Road, Williamsburg firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• Firefighters responded to four medical calls Saturday through Tuesday.