Daily Report for May 6, 2013
• Friday: Hannah Teter, Burlingame
• Saturday: Fallyn O’Malley, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 1:54 p.m. Saturday, 13th and Elm streets, Roland Sass, 35, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving while suspended and disobeying a stop sign.
• 3:23 a.m. Sunday, 300 block of South Main Street, Jarrod Symons, 37, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Police Department News
• 5:19 p.m. Friday, 1300 block of Pin Oak Street, a 32-year-old Ottawa man reported his 1-year-old son was battered by a known suspect.
• 7:47 p.m. Saturday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., Angel Gregg, 41, Ottawa, was cited and released on a citation after making inappropriate statements to Walmart staff, according to a police report.
• 2:40 a.m. Sunday, 300 block of South Main Street, a 37-year-old Ottawa man and a 33-year-old Ottawa woman accused each other of becoming “physical” during a domestic argument, according to a police report.
• 3:06 p.m. Friday, several Ottawa locations, a 61-year-old Burlington man reported that between March 23 and April 2 his credit card had been unlawfully used 18 times at various locations.
• 6:34 p.m. Saturday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a 24-year-old Topeka woman reported a known suspect stole items from the store.
• 8:37 a.m. Sunday, 200 block of West Second Street, a 55-year-old Ottawa man reported someone stole several items from his residence.
• 2:52 p.m. Sunday, 700 block of North Oak Street, a 27-year-old Ottawa man reported someone stole property from his garage.
• 10:21 a.m. Friday, Second and Main streets, a vehicle driven by Shaun Sanders, 34, Ottawa, struck a car being driven by James Patterson, 59, Ottawa. Sanders was cited with inattentive driving, according to a police report.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with seven medical calls Friday through Sunday.