Daily Report for May 7, 2014
• Tuesday: Robert Shields, Princeton.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 12:01 p.m. Monday, 900 block of East Eighth Street, Albert Toumberlin, 33, Ottawa, on suspicion of theft.
• 4:34 p.m. Monday, 2200 block of East 15th Street, Mark Ramero, 33, Lawrence, on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
• 4:58 p.m. Tuesday, 300 block of North Locust Street, a 31-year-old Ottawa woman reported a known 25-year-old Ottawa man battered her, damaged her property and stole her car. Juan Velez, 25, Ottawa, later was arrested in connection with the incident, according to a police report.
Police Department News
• 7:35 a.m. Monday, 100 block of North Cedar Street, a 58-year-old Ottawa man reported the theft of a vehicle and other items from a building.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 600 block of Maple Street, noise complaint; 600 block of Walnut Street, medical call; 500 block of Main Street, public assist; I-35 at milepost 195, assist other agency; 400 block of Maple Street, animal complaint; 4500 block of Reese Drive, assist other agency.
• Tuesday: 200 block West Third Street, traffic complaint.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 2:44 p.m. Monday, 2227 S. Princeton Road, firefighters responded to a cooking fire that was confined to the cooking area.
• 12:56 a.m. Tuesday, 1000 block of East Pebble Beach Lane, assist invalid.
• Firefighters assisted with two medical calls Monday and Tuesday.