Daily Report for May 13, 2013
• Sunday: Bonnie Gilroy, Ottawa; Kelsi Toumberlin, Ottawa.
• Friday: A baby boy to Kelsi Toumberlin, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 11:02 p.m. Friday, 800 block of North Cleveland Street, Ernesto Zamora, 31, Ottawa, on a Douglas County warrant.
• 1:33 a.m. Sunday, 1100 block of South Main Street, Sarah Neptune, 20, Marshfield, Mo., on suspicion of possession of opiates and possession of paraphernalia after being stopped for a traffic infraction, according to a police report.
• 3:42 a.m. Sunday, 800 block of North Hickory Street, Jaasu Micaha Cunningham, 24, and Neicy Wallace-Cunningham, 32, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery.
• 6:14 p.m. Sunday, 800 block of East Hamblin Street, Andrew Bogue, 28, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery.
• 7:23 p.m. Sunday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Colton Sobba, 20, Ottawa, on two Franklin County warrants.
Police Department News
• 11:40 a.m. Sunday, Blackhawk and Sycamore streets, a vehicle driven by Ryan Seichepine, 27, Ottawa, struck a vehicle driven by Charlotte Raby, 69, Ottawa. Seichepine was cited for not yielding at an uncontrolled intersection, according to a police report.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: 600 block of Walnut Street, recovered property; 200 block of Downey Street, suspicious activity; 600 block of Pine Street, animal complaint; 400 block of Main Street, pubic assist.
• Saturday: Milepost 200, I-35, assist outside agency; 100 block of Maple Street, alarm; 100 block of Walnut Street, motorist assist.
• Sunday: 100 block of First Street, suspicious activity; 400 block of Maple Street, theft report.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 8:42 a.m. Friday, 1107 E. 23rd St., authorized controlled burning.
• 10:44 p.m. Friday, 2331 S. Cedar St., smoke or odor removal.
• 11:19 a.m. Sunday, 1335 N. Mulberry St., outside rubbish or trash fire.
• Firefighters assisted with 13 medical calls Friday through Sunday.