Daily Report for May 21, 2014
• Monday: Alice Young, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Gary Chadwell, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Hester Finley, Williamsburg.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 12:16 p.m. Monday, Hutchinson, Jeremy Lee Attebery, 34, Pomona, was arrested at the state prison in Hutchinson on a Franklin County warrant for a parole violation.
• 1:52 p.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Eric Waggoner, 35, Lawrence, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 4:10 p.m. Tuesday, John Brown and Nebraska roads, a 16-year-old Princeton boy was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of fleeing and eluding and for speeding, following a short pursuit with deputies when he failed to stop after driving 91 mph in a 55 mph zone in the 3300 block of John Brown Road, according to a sheriff’s report. The boy was transported to the Franklin County Juvenile Detention Center.
• 4:21 p.m. Tuesday, 2400 block of Shawnee Road, Renee Decock, 31, Lawrence, on suspicion of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest after deputies were dispatched to a possible domestic disturbance, according to a sheriff’s report.
Police Department Arrests
• 11:32 p.m. Monday, 1100 block of North Sycamore Street, a 16-year-old Ottawa girl was arrested and transported to the Franklin County Juvenile Detention Center after being reported as a runaway.
• 5:09 a.m. Tuesday, 1100 block of South Hickory Street, a 15-year-old Ottawa boy was taken into custody after he was found to have consumed alcohol.
• 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, 100 block of North Main Street, Vanessa Frazier, 31, Pomona, on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and no insurance after being stopped for a traffic violation.
• 2:59 p.m. Tuesday, 2400 block of South Main Street, Gary Moore, 25, Quenemo, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 5:33 p.m. Tuesday, 300 block of West Sixth Street, Christopher Livingston, 30, Ottawa, on suspicion of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 6:38 p.m. Tuesday, 1700 block of Rock Creek Road, a 44-year-old Hutchinson man reported that two or three years ago his 12-year-old daughter, of Hutchinson, was sexually assaulted by a 14-year-old Ottawa boy. The case is under investigation.
• 4:26 p.m. Monday, 300 block of North Center Avenue, a 24-year-old Williamsburg woman reported her wallet was stolen. The suspect then used the woman’s personal information to open a checking account.
• 5:56 p.m. Monday, 2000 block of Louisiana Road, a 52-year-old Ottawa man reported several items were stolen from his property. Estimated loss was $3,448.
• 4:30 a.m. Wednesday, Old U.S. 50 and Pleasant Valley Drive, a vehicle driven by Angel Lopez, 52, Ottawa, was northbound in the 2200 block of Old U.S. 50 when it struck a deer.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 200 block of Downey Drive, public assist; 300 block of Locust Street, animal complaint; I-35 at milepost 196, assist other agency.
• Tuesday: 600 block of Meadowbrook, public assist; 400 block of Main Street, motorist assist; 400 block of Poplar Street, motorist assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with five medical calls Monday and Tuesday.