Daily Report for June 7, 2013
• Wednesday: Grace Cardell, Richmond.
• Thursday: April Powell, Ottawa.
• Wednesday: Chelsi Wallace, Parker.
• Thursday: Baby girl, 9 pounds, 5 ounces, to April and Dennis Powell, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 2:04 a.m. Thursday, 800 block of Mulberry Street, Dillon Leach, 36, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant for a probation violation.
Police Department Arrests
• 8:47 p.m. Thursday, 800 block of North Cedar Street, Jeremy Manheim, 26, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant for a probation violation.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 1:54 p.m. Wednesday, 500 block of Main Street, Princeton, a runaway 17-year-old Princeton girl was located and taken to the Franklin County Juvenile Detention Center, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 12:20 p.m. Thursday, 800 block of Virginia Terrace, a 48-year-old Lane woman reported her husband violated a protection order by sending her a text message, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 1:38 p.m. Thursday, Anderson Tire, 3706 Old U.S. 59, a 53-year-old Ottawa man reported a person passed a fraudulent check at the business, according to a sheriff’s report.
Police Department News
• 12:53 p.m. Thursday, 1000 block of South Cypress Street, an infant girl was taken into protective custody because of inappropriate living conditions, according to a police report.
• 4:33 p.m. Wednesday, Super Wash, 2132 S. Princeton Circle Drive, a 73-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole an enclosed trailer with several items inside.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Wednesday: 700 block of Main Street, animal complaint.
• Thursday: 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 700 block of Main Street, animal complaint; 400 block of Main Street, public assist; 600 block of Meadow Brook Court, animal complaint; 700 block of Main Street, assist outside agency; 200 block of Cedar Street, alarm call; 100 block of Walnut Street, noise complaint; 700 block of Main Street, suspicious activity.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 12:53 a.m. Wednesday, 2518 E. Logan St., responded to the scene of a motor vehicle wreck.
• 1:14 a.m. Wednesday, 608 E. 14th St. Terrace, investigated a possible gas leak.
• 2:37 p.m. Thursday, 522 S. Oak St., firefighters responded to a kitchen fire, which was contained to the stove top and the immediate area around the stove, according to a fire report. No injuries occurred, and damage was estimated $5,500, the report said.
• 4:10 p.m. Thursday, 704 S. Cedar St., unauthorized burning.
• Firefighters assisted with five medical calls Thursday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 7:47 a.m. Thursday, 3521 Ellis Road, Pottawatomie firefighters responded to an activated fire alarm.
• Firefighters responded to one medical call Wednesday.