Daily Report for June 18, 2014
• Tuesday: Foster Roberts, Pomona; Barbara Waltmire, Princeton.
• Monday: Amanda Bures, Princeton.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 8:50 p.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Renee Burdrick, 44, Ottawa, on a Douglas County warrant for failure to appear in court.
• 11:27 p.m. Tuesday, 2700 block of Nebraska Road, Vanessa Frazier, 31, Pomona, on suspicion of disorderly conduct.
Police Department Arrests
• 11:21 a.m. Tuesday, 600 block of North Davis Avenue, Daniel Mathias Jr., 21, Lyndon, on suspicion of no ignition interlock device and operating a vehicle without a valid license.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 8:05 p.m. Monday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, Dalton Slankard, 20, Pomona, battered Jeremy Medina, 31, Pomona, in a cell at the jail, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 9:30 p.m. Tuesday, 1400 block of U.S. 59, a 38-year-old Princeton woman reported her daughter, also a Princeton resident, was battered while at work.
• 6:11 p.m. Monday, Franklin County Auction, 1457 U.S. 59, Princeton, a 21-foot flatbed trailer that was reported stolen June 13 from Franklin County Auction was recovered by the Anderson County Sheriff’s Office and a suspect was incarcerated, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 11:45 a.m. Tuesday, Pawnee and Utah roads, a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan driven by Patricia Van Tasell, 61, Wellsville, left the roadway and struck a fence.
Police Department News
• 1:06 p.m. Tuesday, Ransom Memorial Hospital, 1301 S. Main St., a 42-year-old Ottawa woman was taken into protective custody after threatening to harm herself.
• 6:07 p.m. Monday, GreatLife Golf & Fitness, 1001 E. Logan St., a 45-year-old Ottawa woman reported the burglary and theft of items from the business.
• 3:40 p.m. Monday, 900 block of South Main Street, a 2012 Ford driven by Gurlynn Banks, 71, Ottawa, struck a 2010 Buick driven by Eisele Twilla, 73, Wellsville. Banks was cited for inattentive driving.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 200 block of West Fourth Street, parking complaint; 100 block of West Fourth Street, unsecured door; 300 block of Main Street, theft.
• Tuesday: 300 block of Walnut Street, public assist; 300 block of Locust Street, parking complaint; 600 block of Elm Street, public assist; 600 block of Maple Street, medical call; 600 block of Walnut Street, public assist; 700 block of Main Street, public assist; 300 block of Walnut Street, animal complaint; 1000 block of Poplar Street, motorist assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 12:54 p.m. Monday, 804 E. Ninth St., firefighters responded to a report of a downed power line.
• 5:24 p.m. Tuesday, 331 E. 11th St., smoke detector activation. No fire reported.
• 6:36 p.m. Tuesday, 202 S. Main St., alarm system activation. No fire reported.
• Firefighters assisted with nine medical calls Monday and Tuesday.