Daily Report for June 20, 2014
• Wednesday: Cora Stoneking, Ottawa; Richard Wells, Garnett.
• Wednesday: Shirley Mance, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 11:34 a.m. Wednesday, 1100 block of East Logan Street, Jack Shaker, 31, Kansas City, Missouri, on suspicion of driving with a suspended license and no insurance.
• Wednesday, no time given, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Ernesto Zamora, 32, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 9:47 a.m. Thursday, 200 block of South Main Street, a 62-year-old Ottawa woman reported a known suspect violated a protection order. Billy G. Bush, 53, Princeton, later was arrested on suspicion of violating a protection order.
• 3:13 p.m. Thursday, 300 block of East Third Street, a 15-year-old Ottawa boy was arrested on a Franklin County warrant.
Police Department News
• 6:42 p.m. Wednesday, 1500 block of South Elm Street, a 25-year-old Ottawa man was taken into protective custody after trying to harm himself.
• 12:20 p.m. Wednesday, Casey’s General Store, 334 N. Main St., a 54-year-old Ottawa woman reported a subject drove off without paying for motor fuel.
• 12:23 p.m. Thursday, 600 block of South Poplar Street, a 37-year-old Ottawa man reported someone stole items from inside a vehicle.
• 3:33 p.m. Thursday, 1400 block of Pin Oak Circle, a 56-year-old Ottawa woman reported someone stole items from inside a vehicle.
• 5:37 p.m. Thursday, 1100 block of South Main Street, a vehicle driven by Anthony Zitnik, 40, Ottawa, struck the back of a vehicle driven by Carmen Wolken, 43, Ottawa. Zitnik was cited for inattentive driving.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Thursday: 300 block of Walnut Street, identity theft; 400 block of Main Street, public assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with 10 medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.