• Wednesday: Karen Arnesman, Ottawa; Judith Bell, Ottawa; Pamela Maurer, Wellsville.
• Thursday: Karen Arnesman, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 2:56 p.m. Wednesday, 1303 S. Main St., Keith Markley, 51, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 4:59 p.m. Wednesday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., Nicole Husted, 27, Pomona, and Daniel Hartpence, 32, Pomona, on suspicion of theft, according to a police report.
• 11:04 a.m. Thursday, 1500 block of South Elm Street, Cyrill Geringer, 44, Grain Valley, Mo., on suspicion of driving while license suspended, no proof of liability insurance and a City of Butler, Mo., warrant.
• 2:45 p.m. Thursday, 1500 block of North Davis Avenue, Nicholas Bacon, 21, Ottawa, on suspicion of battery and criminal restraint.
• 4:16 p.m. Thursday, Ottawa Law Enforcement Center, 715 W. Second St., Nathan Morgan, 25, Iola, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 11:17 p.m. Thursday, Ottawa Law Enforcement Center, 715 W. Second St., Samantha Patterson, 22, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 1:35 a.m. Friday, 1000 block of North Cedar Street, Catherine Martin, 21, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Police Department News
• 6:37 a.m. Thursday, Casey’s General Store, 1019 W. Seventh St., a store employee reported someone stole fuel.
• 1:29 p.m. Thursday, 1100 block of North Cedar Street, a 65-year-old Ottawa woman reported the unauthorized use of a financial card.
• 1:41 p.m. Thursday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a Walmart employee reported the past theft of merchandise.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 8:25 a.m. Wednesday, Ottawa Middle School, 1230 S. Ash St., firefighters discovered an overheated control switch on a heating, ventilation and air conditioning unit that caused a small amount of smoke in the area, but no damage occurred, a fire department report said.
• Firefighters assisted with four medical calls Wednesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 8:20 p.m. Friday, 3400 block of I-35 in Franklin County, Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• Firefighters responded to one medical call Wednesday.