Daily Report for July 25, 2014
• Wednesday: Nancy Duncan, Ottawa; Linda Garber, Richmond.
• Thursday: Kayla Lee, Williamsburg.
• Wednesday: Corinne Hiles, Ottawa.
• Thursday: Nancy Duncan, Ottawa; Nayrea Reed, Wellsville.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 2:58 p.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Michael Yeager, 34, Ottawa, on a Linn County warrant for failure to appear.
Police Department Arrests
• 1:37 p.m. Wednesday, 1300 block of South Oak Street, Danielle Johnson, 38, Ottawa, on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
• 1:37 p.m. Wednesday, 1300 block of South Oak Street, Jason Menear, 26, Kansas City, Kansas, on suspicion of obstruction of the legal process and disorderly conduct.
• 2:18 p.m. Wednesday, 1700 block of South Elm Street, Corey Schlotzhauer, 27, Ottawa, on suspicion of violating a protection from stalking order against a 16-year-old Ottawa girl.
• 3:05 p.m. Wednesday, 700 block of South Hickory Street, Joshua Rush, 29, Ottawa, on an Ottawa municipal warrant for failure to appear.
• 3:45 p.m. Wednesday, American Eagle Outfitters, 1301 N. Davis Ave., Chad Roy, 42, Parker, on suspicion of theft.
• 5:35 a.m. Friday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Jacob Beck, 35, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant and City of Paola warrant.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 5:49 p.m. Tuesday, 3600 block of K-68, a 62-year-old Ottawa woman reported a known individual took her vehicle after another known individual gave him permission.
• 12:32 p.m. Thursday, 1300 block of Pawnee Road, report of possible theft of gravel. Upon further investigation, officers determined no crime was committed.
• 4:02 p.m. Thursday, 300 block of North Center Avenue, service of a final protection order upon a 23-year-old Williamsburg man and a woman.
• 1:18 p.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., a 43-year-old Perry man reported that a 31-year-old Williamsburg man used his personal information to purchase phone cards while they were incarcerated together.
• 1:54 a.m. Wednesday, 2600 block of I-35, a 2008 Toyota Avalon driven by Shirley Brown, 66, Ottawa, was southbound when it struck a deer.
Police Department News
• 7:48 a.m. Wednesday, 700 block of South Cedar Street, a 41-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect damaged the tires on her vehicle.
• 3:45 p.m. Wednesday, 1100 block of North Main Street, a 39-year-old Topeka man reported an unknown suspect stole his vehicle.
• 2:26 a.m. Thursday, Ransom Memorial Hospital, 1301 S. Main St., a hospital employee reported the theft of two vials of medication.
• 10:50 a.m. Thursday, Take It Outside, 114 S. Main St., a 59-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole items from the store.