Daily Report for August 8, 2014
• Wednesday: Terry Feuerborn, Richmond.
• Gary Walburn, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 9:16 a.m. Tuesday, 200 block of North East Avenue, Kevin Hartpence, 32, Williamsburg, on suspicion of aggravated battery after a physical altercation with his former girlfriend, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 9:01 p.m. Tuesday, 2100 block of Eisenhower Road, Joel Sobba, 28, Ottawa, on suspicion of a previous felony theft.
• 11:26 a.m. Wednesday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Travis Neal Peacher, 24, no address, on a Franklin County warrant for probation violation. Peacher was taken into custody at the Wyandotte County Jail, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 10:52 a.m. Thursday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., Cynthia Fortin, 32, Ottawa, on two Franklin County warrants for failure to appear in court.
• 6:12 p.m. Thursday, 600 block of North Maple Terrace, Richard Blake, 20, Wellsville, on a Johnson County warrant for failure to appear in court.
Police Department Arrests
• 1:01 p.m. Thursday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., Billy Richardson Jr., 36, Pomona, on suspicion of theft.
• 5:05 p.m. Thursday, 1900 block of South Princeton Street, David Yohe, 58, Ottawa, on suspicion of pedestrian under the influence of alcohol.
• 5:20 p.m. Thursday, Franklin County Adult Detention Center, William Schmoe, 19, Rantoul, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 11:50 p.m. Thursday, Ransom Memorial Hospital, 1301 S. Main St., Jon Clark, 29, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 12:08 a.m. Friday, 900 block of South Olive Street, Erin Elliott, 18, Ottawa, on suspicion of possession of stimulants, possession of paraphernalia and theft.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 5:58 a.m. Wednesday, 4200 block of Pawnee Road, a 63-year-old Wellsville woman reported criminal damage estimated at more than $1,000 to an above- ground swimming pool.
• 2:29 p.m. Wednesday, 1700 block of Rock Creek Road, a 63-year-old Ottawa man reported a 41-year-old Princeton woman violated a protection from abuse order.
• 11:09 a.m. Tuesday, 1800 block of Vermont Road, a 26-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole items from a residence. Estimated loss was $5,000.
• 12:21 p.m. Wednesday, 1000 block of Labette Road, a 70-year-old Pomona man reported fraud and theft from his checking account.
• 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office, 305 S. Main St., a 70-year-old Pomona man reported a possible forgery and theft from his checking account.
• 3:28 a.m. Wednesday, 1500 block of I-35, a 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt driven by Nicole Lawson, 28, Burlington, was northbound on I-35 near milepost 171 when it struck tire debris in the roadway.
• 10:34 p.m. Wednesday, 4000 block of I-35, a 2004 Nissan truck driven by Mant Lacey, 39, Ottawa, was northbound on I-35 near milepost 194 when it hydroplaned and slid into a ditch, striking a fence before coming to rest against trees over a concrete culvert.
Police Department News
• 9:26 a.m. Wednesday, 1200 block of South Main Street, a 21-year-old Ottawa woman reported a known subject stole an item from her residence.
• 3:16 p.m. Thursday, 1300 block of South Mulberry Street, a 45-year-old Ottawa man reported a property theft.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Wednesday: 300 block of East Fourth Street, welfare check; 200 block of Main Street, motorist assist.
• Thursday: 200 block of Main Street, special assignment.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with seven medical calls Wednesday and Thursday.