Daily Report for Oct. 9, 2013
• Monday: RaJeanna Barnhart, Ottawa; Mary Coffman, Ottawa.
• Monday: Lee Moody, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Mary Coffman, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Sheriff’s Department Arrests
• 11:04 a.m. Monday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Aaron Boyer, 23, Shawnee, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 3:01 p.m. Tuesday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Denise Collins, 30, Lawrence, on a Franklin County warrant.
Police Department Arrests
• 1:40 p.m. Monday, 700 block of Cypress Street, Brandon Price, 19, Ottawa, on a probation violation warrant.
• 1:04 a.m. Tuesday, 300 block of North Main Street, Thomas Francis Hartwell Jr., 56, Ottawa, on suspicion of pedestrian under the influence of alcohol after he was found walking down the middle of the street, according to a police report.
• 9:15 a.m. Tuesday, Ottawa Police Department, 715 W. Second St., Edward Shaffer, 22, Iola, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 2:17 p.m. Tuesday, 300 block of South Cedar Street, Christie Moore, 39, Ottawa, on an Anderson County warrant.
• 5:45 a.m. Wednesday, East 21st Terrace and South Princeton Street, Dakotah Busch, 20, Princeton, on a Franklin County warrant, according to a police report.
• 1:27 p.m. Wednesday, 100 block of South Willow Street, Brittany M. Miller, 22, Ottawa, on suspicion of criminal damage to property in connection with a domestic dispute.
Sheriff’s Department News
• 8:43 a.m. Monday, 4800 block of K-33, a 77-year-old Wellsville man reported an unknown suspect stole his 1998 GMC Sierra truck, which had an estimated value of $9,000, according to a sheriff’s report.
• 10:50 a.m. Tuesday, 1800 block of K-68, a 26-year-old Little River man reported a traffic message board was taken from the 1800 block of K-68. Estimated loss was $14,000.
Police Department News
• 9:45 p.m. Monday, 600 block of East Sixth Street, a 14-year-old Ottawa youth was arrested for vehicle burglary, theft, minor in consumption of alcohol and criminal carry of a weapon after he was found breaking into vehicles. Another 14-year-old Ottawa youth was arrested for vehicle burglary and theft in connection with the same incident, according to a police report.
• 1:14 a.m. Tuesday, 400 block of South Willow Street, Trenton Shipman, 22, Ottawa, was cited and released on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a police report.
• 7:23 p.m. Tuesday, 1100 block of North Sycamore Street, a 17-year-old Ottawa girl was taken into protective custody after making suicidal remarks, according to a police report.
• 8:07 p.m. Tuesday, 1000 block of Cottonwood Street, an 11-year-old Ottawa boy was taken into protective custody after making suicidal remarks, according to a police report.
• 8:01 a.m. Monday, Sun Studio, 119 S. Main St., a 34- year-old Ottawa woman reported the theft of cash and items from the business. The case remains under investigation.
• 4:32 p.m. Monday, 700 block of North Cherry Street, a 21-year-old Ottawa woman reported a suspect had entered her residence and took items. The case remains under investigation.
• 12:20 p.m. Tuesday, Casey’s General Store, 940 N. Main St., a 25-year-old Ottawa man reported a person purchased motor fuel and other items using a forged check.
• 1:33 p.m. Monday, 500 block of South Oak Street, Jessica Leatherberry, 18, Ottawa, reported an unknown vehicle struck her legally parked 2008 Suzuki passenger car.
• 5:45 a.m. Wednesday, East 21st Terrace and South Princeton Street, a vehicle driven by Dakotah Busch, 20, Princeton, left the roadway and crashed. No injuries were reported.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 200 block of Ash Street, public assist; 800 block of Main Street, theft report; 300 block of Pendleton Avenue, non-injury accident; 200 block of East Fourth Street, medical call; 300 block of East Eighth Street, animal complaint; 300 block of East Seventh Street, suspicious activity.
• Tuesday: 800 block of Main Street, public assist; 1000 block of Main Street, two public assists; 600 block of West Third Terrace, public assist; 4400 block of Stafford Terrace, public assist.