Daily Report for Nov. 4, 2013
• Sunday: Evelyn Humphrey, Ottawa.
• Friday: Dana Coble, Ottawa.
• Saturday: Deborah Williamson, Pomona.
• Sunday: Brittany Wright, Ottawa.
• Friday: Baby boy, 8 pounds, 2 ounces, to Brittany and Luke Wright, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 10:46 p.m. Friday, 100 block of North Main Street, Wayland Kirkland, 51, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol after being stopped for a traffic infraction.
• 11:38 p.m. Friday, 500 block of South Cherry Street, Joshua McComb, 25, Ottawa, on suspicion of pedestrian under the influence and obstruction of the legal process.
• 1:46 a.m. Saturday, 2600 block of I-35, Jeffrey Hambleton, 46, Waverly, on suspicion of transporting an open container and drug paraphernalia after being stopped for a traffic infraction. A passenger in the vehicle, Tyler Lashum, 20, Burlington, was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and a minor in consumption of alcohol.
• 6:14 p.m. Saturday, 1700 block of South Princeton Street, James Montgomery IV, 28, Ottawa, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated battery and Branson Orr, 19, Ottawa, was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault after a road rage incident, according to a police report.
• 9:37 p.m. Sunday, 2600 block of I-35, Radhid Gonzalez, 26, Kansas City, Mo. on suspicion of driving with a suspended driver’s license after being stopped for a traffic infraction.
Police Department News
• 2:32 p.m. Friday, 2200 block of South Princeton Road, a 31-year-old Ottawa man reported he was threatened and battered by a 34-year-old Ottawa woman. The case is under investigation.
• 6:43 p.m. Friday, 1100 block of North Sycamore Street, an 8-year-old Ottawa boy was taken into protective custody after making troubling comments, according to a police report.
• 12:29 a.m. Sunday, Brookside Lane, Harold Holland, 79, Ottawa, was cited and released on a notice to appear in court on suspicion of transporting an open container.
• 9:13 a.m. Sunday, 200 block of East Eighth Street, a 19-year-old Cowetta, Okla., man reported his vehicle had been struck overnight by an unknown vehicle.
• 4:03 p.m. Sunday, 700 block of Tremont Avenue, a 15-year-old Ottawa girl was found to have inadequate parental supervision, according to a police report.
• 11:29 a.m. Friday, 1000 block of Walnut Street, a 23-year-old Ottawa woman reported the theft of a cellular telephone.
• 11:58 a.m. Friday, Country Mart, 2138 S. Princeton Circle Drive, a 67-year-old Ottawa woman reported the theft of money.
• 10 a.m. Saturday, Peoples Bank, 434 S. Main St., a 48-year-old Ottawa man reported the theft of funds due to a fraudulent check.
• 8:56 p.m. Saturday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., a 43-year-old Wellsville woman reported an unknown suspect stole items from her purse while she was shopping in the store.
• 7:37 p.m. Sunday, 900 block of South Cedar Street, a 48-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown subject stole items.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: 400 block of Main Street, traffic complaint.
• Saturday: 400 block of Main Street, suspicious activity.
• Sunday, 600 block of East Eighth Street, animal complaint.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 9:40 p.m. Friday, 1003 S. Willow St., smoke or odor removal.
• 7:55 a.m. Saturday, 708 S. Olive St., investigate smoke odor.
• 7:33 p.m. Saturday, 1737 S. Elm St., investigate possible natural gas leak.
• Firefighters assisted with 10 medical calls Friday through Sunday.