Daily Report for Nov. 6, 2013
• Monday: Jennifer Wadkins, Princeton.
• Tuesday: Jennifer Wadkins, Princeton.
• Monday: Baby boy, 7 pounds, 11 ounces, to Jennifer Wadkins, Princeton.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 7:44 a.m. Tuesday, 800 block of South Locust Street, Steven Jackson, 40, Ottawa, on suspicion of violating a no-contact order.
• 1:17 p.m. Tuesday, Walmart Supercenter, 2101 S. Princeton St., Brittany Miller, 22, Ottawa, on a Franklin County warrant.
• 8:39 p.m. Tuesday, Fourth and Walnut streets, Steven Jackson, 40, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving while suspended.
Police Department News
• Tuesday, 700 block of South Poplar Street, a 65-year-old Ottawa man was transported to Osawatomie State Hospital.
• 12:46 a.m. Wednesday, Casey’s General Store, 334 N. Mulberry St., a 49-year-old Williamsburg woman reported an unknown suspect stole an item.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Monday: 300 block of Pendleton Avenue, public assist; 1000 block of Poplar Street, public assist; 200 block of Main Street, suspicious activity.
• Tuesday: 600 block of Locust Street, injury accident; 300 block of East Second Street, house fire; 800 block of Main Street, protection against abuse order violation; 600 block of Meadowbrook Court, public assist.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 9:46 a.m. Tuesday, 1212 N. Hickory St., smoke detector activation. No fire reported.
• Firefighters assisted with six medical calls Monday and Tuesday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 9:45 p.m. Friday, 3100 block of Sand Creek Road, Lincoln-Ottawa-Harrison firefighters, power line.
• Firefighters responded to seven medical calls Friday through Tuesday.