Daily Report for Nov. 18, 2913
• Sunday: David Garman, Princeton.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 7:22 p.m. Friday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Kyle Hodges, 23, Lawrence, on an Ottawa Municipal Court warrant.
• 12:44 p.m. Saturday, 700 block of East Third Street, David Kirkland, 62, Ottawa, on an Olathe Police Department warrant.
• 4:06 p.m. Saturday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Jay Rogers, 28, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 6:02 p.m. Saturday, 700 block of North Mulberry Street, James Justice, 53, Ottawa, on an Anderson County warrant.
• 11:43 p.m. Saturday, 300 block of North Main Street, Jacob Velez, 22, Ottawa, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
• 2:45 a.m. Sunday, 900 block of South Cedar Street, Brock Miller, 23, Lakin, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and transporting an open container.
• 11:03 p.m. Sunday, 700 block of West Second Street, Bailey Adams, 20, Ottawa, was arrested on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine, possession of paraphernalia, driving while suspended and obstruction/resisting arrest.
Police Department News
• 4:51 p.m. Saturday, 600 block of South Elm Street, a 55-year-old Ottawa woman reported being battered by a known subject.
• 7:54 a.m. Friday, 1600 block of Davis Road, a 34-year-old Lenexa man reported an unknown suspect stole items.
• 4:55 p.m. Friday, Casey’s General Store, 334 N. Main St., a 53-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect stole fuel.
• 9:31 a.m. Sunday, 200 block of Maple Street, Charles Williams, 64, Ottawa, reported an unknown suspect stole property.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: 4200 block K-33 Highway, assist other agency; 300 block of Maple Street, suspicious activity; 200 block of East Sixth Street, public assist.
• Saturday: 300 block of Elm Street, disturbance report; 300 block of Walnut Street, battery report; 200 block of East 10th Street, motorist assist; 700 block of Main Street, public assist.
• Sunday: 200 block of East Second Street, welfare check; 200 block of East Seventh Street, traffic complaint; 200 block of West Second Street, animal complaint; Milepost 193 on I-35, assist other agency.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 2:21 a.m. Sunday, 800 block of South Ash Street, firefighters responded to a grass fire.
• Firefighters assisted with nine medical calls Friday through Sunday.
Franklin County Fire Departments
• 6:22 p.m. Saturday, 325 S. Cherry St., Richmond Fire Department firefighters responded to a power line issue.
• Firefighters responded to seven medical calls Friday through Sunday.