Daily Report for Nov. 29, 2013
• Tuesday: Mandi Gipson, Ottawa; Pepper Hamilton, Ottawa; Kenneth Mille, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Derrick Davidson, Ottawa.
• Tuesday: Pepper Hamilton, baby girl, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 9:12 a.m. Tuesday, 600 block of South Locust Street, Agustin Guzman-Lopez, 25, Lawrence, on suspicion of driving with a suspended license after he was stopped for a traffic infraction.
• 1:35 p.m. Tuesday, milepost 183 on I-35, Leonardo Gonzalez, 18, Kansas City, Mo., on suspicion of possession of marijuana and paraphernalia after he was stopped for a traffic infraction.
• 6:29 p.m. Wednesday, 1200 block of Ash Street, Justin Lynn Vogeler, 28, Ottawa, on suspicion of driving under the influence, fleeing and eluding, obstruction, reckless driving, transporting an open container and refusal of a chemical test.
• 9:37 p.m. Thursday, 600 block of South Burroughs Street, a 16-year-old runaway from Olathe was taken into custody.
Police Department News
• 9:49 a.m. Tuesday, 700 block of West 11th Street, a 36-year-old Ottawa woman reported an unknown suspect damaged her basketball goal.
• 5:07 p.m. Tuesday, 700 block of South Cypress Street, a 21-year-old Ottawa woman reported Tanis Gregg, 44, Ottawa, had battered her. Gregg was cited and released with a notice to appear in court in connection with the incident, according to a police report.
• 3:54 p.m. Tuesday, 700 block of East Third Street, a 62-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect used his identity to open new credit card accounts and make purchases.
• 5:03 a.m. Thursday, K-68 and Davis Road, a car driven by Michael Ray, 37, Ottawa, struck a car driven by Roy Hawkins, 21, Ottawa. Ray was cited with improper left turn.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Tuesday: 600 block of Pine Street, medical call; K-33 and Stafford Road, assist outside agency; 1000 block of Poplar Street, alarm call.
Ottawa Fire Department
• 4:52 p.m. Tuesday, 916 N. Oak St., carbon monoxide detector activation.
• 5:40 p.m. Tuesday, 205 S. Cedar St., firefighters responded to a house fire.
• Firefighters assisted with one medical call Tuesday.