Daily Report for Dec. 23, 2013
• Friday: Dorothy Fitzgerald, Ottawa.
• Sunday: Corinne Hiles, Ottawa.
Franklin County Jail
Police Department Arrests
• 2:40 p.m. Friday, 1600 block of Osage Drive, Raymond Gallant, 40, Ottawa, on two Riley County warrants.
• 8:50 p.m. Friday, 600 block of South Sycamore Street, Curtis D. Brown, 37, Ottawa, on suspicion of domestic battery and battery against a 35-year-old Ottawa woman and a 17-year-old Ottawa boy.
• 11:38 p.m. Saturday, 400 block of South Sycamore Street, Rocky Stephenson Jr., 31, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
• 4:23 p.m. Sunday, Franklin County Jail, 305 S. Main St., Leslie Scally, 18, Ottawa, on a City of Ottawa warrant.
Police Department News
• 2:26 p.m. Saturday, 1400 block of South Oak Street, a 35-year-old Ottawa man reported he was bitten by a dog.
• 11:52 a.m. Sunday, 400 block of South Hickory Street, Jack Mibeck, 50, Ottawa, was cited and released on a notice to appear in court after his dog bit a 4-year-old Ottawa boy.
• 8:25 a.m. Saturday, 700 East Fifth Street, a 37-year-old Ottawa man reported an unknown suspect stole property.
• Saturday, no time given, Davis Road and K-68, a vehicle driven by Carolyn Barrett, 65, Ottawa, struck a pole. Barrett was cited with unsafe speed for existing conditions.
Wellsville Police Department News
• Friday: I-35 at milepost 198, assist outside agency; 300 block of West Seventh Street, medical call; 200 block of Meadowbrook Lane, battery report and arrest.
• Saturday: I-35 at milepost 185, assist outside agency with injury accident; I-35 at milepost 187, assist outside agency with injury accident; 300 block of Walnut Street, medical call; 600 block of Main Street, suspicious activity.
• Sunday: I-35 at milepost 198, assist outside agency; 400 block of Main Street, private property non-injury accident; 300 block of West Seventh Street, medical call.
Ottawa Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted with 13 medical calls Friday through Sunday.